Below size chart is for general product references only. Every product has its own chart at PRODUCT DESCRIPTION "What Size Am I?"or . Size chart window will open when you click on it.
Our Shoes use the US sizing system. The following table will help you convert European (EUR) and UK / Australian (UK) sizes to the correct US size. For example, the Men's shoe size chart shows that a UK / Australian size 7 is the equivalent of a EUR 41 and a US size 8. The table also helps you work out your shoe size based on the length(CM) of your foot.
Here's a quick measuring guide to help you choose your very best size in this new range of fits.
- Place a piece of blank paper on a flat surface.
- Place your foot on the paper. Wear the same type of sock or stocking that you plan on wearing with the shoe.
- Using a pencil, place a mark at the end of your heel and the tip of your longest toe.
- Measure the length between the marks.
- Use the chart below to find your size.
If your measurements are between two sizes, or you find one foot's measurement is larger than the other, always move up to the larger size.
As for fit, We encourage the running shoe should have 0.6cm-1cm between the end of the shoe and the longest toe.